Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lomography Fisheye Baby 110

It was a spur of the moment decision to attend the launch party of the latest Lomography wonder - the Lomography Fisheye Baby 110, I was just so happy to have completed a milestone in my project that I just had to go out somewhere to celebrate. I am really glad that I made it, I caught up with so many Lomography pals that I got to know through the LoBlography competition - Niki, Izad, Sasha, Esther. We should do this more often, you know.


(Instagram Photos via my Samsung Galaxy S3)

The Fisheye Baby 110 isn't likely to be a camera that I am going to buy. My rational mind says if I already don't own any 120 cameras, what am I going to do with the 110? My analogue heart goes pitter-pat at how adorable it is. I am hoping that Lomography Singapore organises a workshop for it soon, I would still like to be able to play with this little cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...