Monday, June 18, 2012

Harajuku Street Style Launch Party, 2011

Many moons ago, my friend C brought me along for the launch party of the Harajuku Street Style shopping floors at TANGS Orchard. It was the first fashion-type event that I have ever attended and it was exciting to photograph it. There was certainly no lack of details but the fast pace happenings of the party made it difficult for me to pin down the shot that I wanted. Still, it was a great experience at trying  out film at an event like that. I also met quite a few fashion bloggers including the very sublime Rei Shito and the lovely street style-photography couple James (La Mode Outre) & Stacy (Style Sophomore). We even got a group shot, it's blurred out because the stranger who helped out was slightly knocked off balance by my film slr. No matter, because that's how film is.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...