Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mornington Peninsular, Part 3

When I read Jane Austen's unfinished novel Sanditon, I couldn't, for the life of me, picture how a bathing machine looked like. After a bit of googling, I found out that bathing machines evolved into bathing boxes and Melbourne had bathing boxes! I was determined to find some on this trip. We didn't get to the more famous stretch in Brighton but the Mornington Peninsular ones did very nicely.


And just to round up the Morning Peninsular and Australia collection of photos, here's an aerial view of the Peninsular from Murray's Lookout. I would love to explore more of the Peninsular next time, taking a long slow trip through. I am going to start posting non-travel photos going forward (finally!), I have such a huge backlog that I am going to have to learn to be selective. If you like my travel series, don't worry, I am going to be off to Taipei in 28 days, there will be lots more to come!


A bit of a life update, I have had a few tough weeks at work, where I have been working a minimum of 12 hours everyday. It's not likely to get any easier and I am trying my best to put on a good face, keep my head down and deal with it as best as I could. Not going to lie, there were a couple of moments when I almost lost it but I managed to rein myself in. This is definitely one of the most trying period of my work life,  and I tell myself everyday that this is a test and that I will prevail. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...