Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mornington Peninsular, Part 2

For lunch on the Mornington Peninsular, our tour brought us to the Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens. While lavenders are pretty to look at and smell, I can tell you it is not good in food, especially ice cream! I felt like I was drinking scented soap! Never again!


After lunch, we headed out to the lavender and rose gardens for photographs. So lovely wandering among all these flowers, something that I would never be able to do at home.



Once again, I am awed by the Velvia 50 film, the colours of the flowers are at once true to form but yet so much deeper and richer. And the rays of light shining through the petals, it feels almost luminous. If only E-6 processing was cheaper, I would do it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...