PLEASED TO MEET YOU, 2012
Happy New Year, friends!
This year, I decided to split my list of to-dos to fit some in before my birthday. I can't believe that I am going to turn 25 this coming March. It feels weird to be a quarter of a century old when I don't feel one bit like it. I think I am one of the types who will always be behind their actual age. So here goes the lists.
5 Before 25
02. Make up postcards of my photographs to send out
05. Finish The Chronicles of Narnia
12 in 2012
01. Get Photoshop
02. Bid successfully for the Olympus Trip 35
03. Make prints of my photographs
04. Do E6 processing more often
05. Read Sense & Sensibility or Emma
07. Decorate bedroom
11. Dye my hair + grow it out Don't think I am going to do this.
12. Put 2013 plan into action
Do you have a list of things to do for 2012? If you do, I would love to read it!