Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The 2011 Favourites List


And here's my second 2011 round-up post, just a few lists of my favourite things this year.

New Favourite Blogs new discoveries of 2011
A Plus B In The Sea
Dear Coffee, I Love You
Mr & Mrs Globetrot
Vanilla Minuet

Perennial Favourite Blogs that I will always read first on google reader
A Photo Diary
Curating Cuteness
Everything Reminds Me Of You
For The Easily Distracted
Much Love, Anna
Pugly Pixel
Sleepwalking In Tokyo
Tais-Tois
The Blue Hour

Favourite Books that I bought and read in 2011
The Audacity To Win - David Plouffe
The Day We Found The Universe - Marcia Bartusiak
Any Man Of Mine - Rachel Gibson

Favourites Shows that I began watching in 2011
The Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Mary Poppins The Musical
那些年,我们一起追的女孩 (You Are The Apple of My Eye)

Cafes that I would go over and over again
Crazyworld Cafe
Raindrops Cafe
Restore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...