01. angkor wat, from across the moat
02. angkor wat, reflection in the lotus pond
04. the lotus pond
05. rama, battle of lanka relief
06. within the central structure, angkor wat
07. the sacred mountain, mount meru
to be honest, this wasn't one of my better rolls. the light was extremely dull due to the heavy cloud cover (see 02. no blue skies whatsoever) and i was still learning how to compose with a fisheye viewfinder. thankfully, as the day wore on, the sun began to blast the clouds away and with more sunlight, the fisheye began to perform better. i can't say this enough, the fisheye is a little light sucker. this was shot with iso400 but most of the shots look underexposed. i will come back to this in one of my future posts.
fisheye 2, kodak ultramax 400 (expired)