Saturday, November 17, 2012

Paper Plane Cafe













Paper Plane Cafe is located on the first floor of the shophouse that also contains Parachute Hostel. Because the interiors of Paper Plane Cafe is so enticing, you may be like me and miss the entrance to Parachute entirely (it's the wooden door on the side with the Parachute logo).

I really love how Paper Plane Cafe is themed. It's the perfect hostel cafe in my mind. As you can see, I really went crazy snapping all the little corners of the cafe. All food and coffee is prepared by Becky and her cafe elves. Side-note: I really love a cafe when you know it's the owners who are behind the counters rather than sitting behind some corporate desk amassing the profits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...