Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Singapore Zoo


About 2 months ago, I was at the Singapore Zoo with my friends. It was my first visit in about 15 years and I could barely recognise the place. It feels very much smaller to me, I had the impression that it was vast and spawling but I guess, a 10 year old's sense of space is very different from a 25 year old's. It was still an interesting morning spent running among the trees, I especially enjoyed the Fragile Forest enclosure where you can get up close & personal with the animals who are let loose within it. Also, the river boat ride across the reservoir from one end of the zoo to another was a peaceful ride across the waters, so much so that one of my friends fell asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...