Friday, July 8, 2011

sculptures hiding within the forest


within seoul forest, sculptures dotted the landscape. the wire mesh man is actually an disabled-friendly playground but i think it looks really amazing, hidden among the trees. man and nature in unity.

.

dashing this off...this is one of those super crazy weekends where my schedule is jam packed to the max! yesterday, i had my regular mani/pedi date with a girlfriend at our usual shop, i got opi charmed by a snake for my fingers and opi my private jet for my toes. i was on a bit of a glittery kick after seeing a colleague's multi-colour sparkled nails. after our mani/pedi, we went off for a bit of street shopping where our mission was for her to buy a bag but in the end it was me who ended up with big clutch (inspired by ourcitylights using her laptop bag as a clutch) in a lovely lovely tan colour. as for my friend, she did get some clothes so we kind of evened out.

today, i am going to go back to university for a friend's graduation. it should be pretty fun to relieve the graduation ceremony all over again. i still think that graduation day was one of the absolute best day of my life. after the ceremony, i am going to go start my new weekend part-time job at a little cafe whose philosophy i really believed in. i tweeted about this and i really must thank everyone who gave me their thoughts about it. i am going to go ahead with this new adventure and learn everything i can from it. i will probably be incredibly tired, working almost 7 days a week but i really believe that this is an experience that will contribute something to my life. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...