Wednesday, December 1, 2010

happy december



there's a lot to be happy for this first day of december.


happy that i will soon be getting a break from work
happy that i will soon be exploring a new country
happy that i have a new fuji instax mini
happy that my best friend's mother gave me a canon canonet 28
happy that i took advantage of lomography's retail therapy promotion, discounts and piggy points
happy that i got a fisheye 2 with said savings

happy that i got second place in the lomotion school doubles competition, with a $50 voucher to spend at our local toy camera store



share your december happiness, i would love to hear them too :)



vistaquest 1015





replies

diana - me too! i am following you now.

nicola - thanks for being my first follower on twitter! looking forward to more twit-versations with you :)

sylvia k - thank you, i hope you had a great weekend as well :)

ralph - i will be sure to post more pictures of tropical foliages, i hope you come by again soon.

crafty green poet, emily, chubskulit, sarayutouched, magical mystical teacher - thank you!





2 comments:

  1. I love that photo! A mountain of flowers makes me very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo! A mountain of flowers makes me very happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...