Thursday, September 2, 2010

Holga 135BC 09: Grad Trippin' in South Korea

And we come to Roll 09! We finally made our way back to Seoul after traipsing around South Korea! Took things easy by going for an afternoon stroll at Cheonggyecheon, a stream that runs through the industrial part of the city. The remarkable thing about this stream was that up to a few years ago, it was an eyesore for Seoulites. The government cleaned it up in the past few years and it is now a recreational area to hang out and escape the heat.


Camera: Holga 135BC

Film: Fuji Superia 200






















Korea University



Myeongdong, one of the touristy shopping districts


The next day, we visited Gyeongbokgung Palace, the main and largest palace in Seoul.












I was really surprised when I saw that I got another accidental mx shot! I probably didn't turn the crank properly for this two shots for this result to happen. I did a stitch of the two shots and I love it!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...