Thursday, December 5, 2013

Just A Minute, November 2013


I can't quite believe December is here. Can you? Are you like me and don't feel quite ready for the year to end? I guess I have to buckle up and get my to-do lists in order!

Currently | Packing my bags for Bali! We leave tomorrow at 7am!

Watching | Doctor Who 50th Anniversary episode. So mind-blown by it! I also keep re-watching for the interactions between the three doctors. They are adorable together! I am simultaneously excited and dreading the Christmas episode because I don't want Eleven to go!

Reading | Home + Bound.

Enjoying | Spring cleaning. I am determined to start 2014 with a neat desk and a clean room.

Trying | VSCOcam. They finally launched it on the Android platform and I couldn't be happier!

Photograph taken within the first hour of being in Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...