Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hanoi Randoms, Hanoi 2013








It's easy to see why Hanoi is such a popular destination for tourists all over the world. Good food, good people, good places. You really can't go wrong with this bustling neighbourhood of a city. I already can't wait to go back.

Right now, I am preparing to jump on another flight. This time to Hong Kong! I have been to Hong Kong before but the last time was only for a two-day layover and the time before that, I was seven years old! I am so excited to finally explore this city properly! I will be travelling with C, my partner-in-crime at Coffee Table People. You can be sure we will be hitting up cafes everyday, a cup of coffee or tea perpetually in our hands. Follow along with us on Instagram, we are @coffeetablepeople!

P/S: I had drafted this post before I left for Hong Kong. I actually just got back this morning! I am currently unpacking and sorting out my films, can't wait to see how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...