Thursday, October 31, 2013

Just A Minute, October 2013


I can't believe we are staring at the end of the year already! Where did August, September and October go? The days have been flashing by so fast that I can barely hold onto them. The next two months are going to be just as hectic, I am heading out to Hong Kong and Bali (again!) for year-end vacations with friends and will be attending my favourite cousin's wedding, not to mention laying the groundwork for projects at work in the new year. No end of year slowing down for me, I am afraid!

I mentioned on Twitter a few weeks ago that I had ordered my very first 50mm f1.8 lens! I received it and managed to snap a few shorts on the tail end of the current film in my camera. I developed those photographs this week and I am loving that depth of field and how much more light I can get for night shots!

Watching | Itazura Na Kiss, a Japanese drama remake. The original was the first drama I ever watched as a wee 12 year old.

Reading | Nothing at the moment but I am impatiently waiting for Julia Quinn's latest book to reach me.

Enjoying | Swimming. I recently began swimming on the weekends and I really enjoy being there early in the day, slicing through the waters and watching the kids' swimming classes around me.

Craving | Korean BBQ! Meat, glorious, meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...