Monday, March 12, 2012

Clipper Cafe, Glebe


Clipper Cafe was one of the first places that was featured as part of Coffee Table People's Cafespotting feature. So you can imagine how excited we were that one of us would be able to make it to the cafe in real life! I even made sure to load my camera with my favourite film, Fuji Velvia 50, so that I could take as best the photographs I could. And boy, did this cafe not disappoint.


We got there in the late afternoon, about an hour before closing, to a half-empty cafe. We were immediately charmed by the decor of the place, made even prettier by the rays of sunlight from golden hour.


After a whole day of feasting and the time being really close to another dinner feast, we decided to share a sandwich and get a drink each. Memory fails me but I think we had some sort of ham & cheese panini. This is a wonderfully atmospheric place so if you have an afternoon free while you are in Sydney, please take a walk down to Glebe and visit Clipper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...