Friday, February 10, 2012

Music Fills the Full House

(Image Credit to JohnStamos.net)

I just finished all eight seasons of Full House and I am loving all the music that was featured! I picked out ten of my favourites that will have me bopping up and down this whole weekend!

1. James Brown - I Feel Good
2. Manfred Mann - Doo Wah Diddy Diddy
3. Beach Boys - Kokomo
4. Ace of Base - The Sign
5. Kenny Loggins - Return to Pooh Corner
6. The Jackson Five - Rockin' Robin
7. The Swinging Blue Jeans - The Hippy Hippy Shake
8. Stacey Q - Don't Make A Fool of Yourself
9. Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
10. Little Richard - Itsy Bitsy Spider

Some kind soul on youtube also make cuts of all the music parts in the show, if you love the show too and want to bop along with me to all this awesome music, you can start with the first part here.

Your welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...