Friday, January 20, 2012

Luxe Bakery, Newtown


After our cup of Campos Coffee, we headed next door to Luxe Bakery for a proper plate of breakfast. I like the decor, very industrial-chic. I also found it kind of interesting that the place's clientele is so varied, there were ladies on their days off, businessmen having lunch meetings, families stopping in for a bite and us, tourists discovering a new cafe.


Luxe Bakery is more than just a bakery, it has a full kitchen cooking up a storm. They offer both breakfast and lunch options. We chose mostly breakfast-y items. Quiches, croissants & scrambled eggs and ham & cheese sarnies. Mm-mm-mm.


I am very very behind in my posting schedule because work has been keeping me chained to the desk till late in the evenings. I have so many things I want to share like the progress of my 5 before 25 list, I am steadily crossing them out! Chinese New Year is also happening this coming Monday & Tuesday, lots of festivities to come and I plan to capture them all on my LC-A. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...