Friday, September 10, 2010

Holga 135BC 13: Grad Trippin' in South Korea

Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends as they celebrate their sacred day!



Plans for Ikea was scrapped when my Dad had to use the car so now I am just bumming around on the internet, catching up on drama episodes and uploading my pictures. Seriously I will finish up my graduation trip pictures this weekend and start moving on to the rolls I have been accumulating since then!



Camera: Holga 135BC

Film: Konica Centuria Super 100



I got this Konica Cenutria film from that little shop in Busan. It's an expired film and it came back super grainy. I thought it was the perfect film to showcase the grittiness of Hong Kong. It was a seriously gloomy day when we arrived,, strong winds and forbidding grey clouds.






some sort of fortune teller in Insadong











Myeongdong!
And then we had to leave Seoul...for Hong Kong!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...