Saturday, August 14, 2010

i am a top uploader!

I just logged onto the Lomography website and I was reading through their latest news and articles when I came onto the Top Uploaders of the Week article. As I scrolled the list of the top uploaders, marvelling at their ability to take so many pictures, I suddenly saw my username starring the bottom of the list! I was so shocked and surprised! I am the 50th top uploader for the week of August 2-8, with 82 uploads. The top uploader had almost 500 images, which is astounding! Right! I need to get back to work on my posts for the weekends. I have so much to share this weekend! I got my film from Rag Day processed and scanned, so I need to upload those and post them up! Hope everyone's having a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...