Sunday, August 1, 2010

hello golden half!

(image source)





One of the cameras that I have always wanted, ever since I started reading up about toy cameras, was the Golden Half. I loved its retro design, its small size and its ability to take half-frames. There was one night when I actually went through all the Google search results about the Golden Half. (I can be just a tad obsessive sometimes...heh.) So finally, finally, when I received my first paycheck, my present to myself was the Golden Half! I found an ebay seller that was selling it about $10 cheaper than usual and I immediately nabbed it! It finally arrived on Friday and it is so much cuter in the flesh than on all the pictures I have seen. I already loaded it up and I can't wait to shoot the test roll this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...